Sunday, September 13, 2009

Labor Day Weekend at the Ranch!!

We went up to my mom and Kelly's place in Idaho for labor day weekend. We spent Saturday in Lava at the pool and then went down the river. I didn't get any pictures of the pool :( but it was really fun. Bryan went off the top platform 3 times I think. Ty went with him once. Ty and I went off the middle one and that was enough for me. I'm a whimp now! I used to go off them all when I was little, I don't know what happened to me. They have new speed slides that look fun from the bottom, but once I got to the top it didn't look fun at all. I thought I was going to have a panic attack or faint up there, so I wussed out and went back down. The sad thing is my mom went. When we had enough of the pool, we went to float down the river. It was pretty fun. Cold, but fun! Then we just had a relaxing weekend at the ranch. We hung out and played games and went to church up there and had a camp fire. It's really pretty and calm up there. We love going as much as we can!



Ty and I (and Bryan's fingers) at the fire roasting marshmallows
Kelly, Bryan and Ty
Bryan and Ty throwing the ball
Bug spray!!!



Floating down the river!!!



Cute life jackets huh??

1 comment:

  1. How Fun! We really need to go up there next year. This Summer just went by way too fast and we didn't make it, but next year for sure!

    ReplyDelete