Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm Back!!!!!!!


Wow I can't believe I'm blogging again! I don't really have a lot of blogger friends, but the ones I do have give me a hard time for never blogging! So here I am trying to figure out what to blog about :)

Things with Ty and I are really good! I can't think of anything major that has happened. We are living in an apartment in Farmington and I really like it. Ty and I are both still working. My clientelle is growing and I'm enjoying doing nails. Shellac nails are HUGE right now! If you haven't at least tried them, you NEED to! Shellac is a great gel polish. It comes in lots of cute colors! I think people love it for many reasons, but a few are that since it's a gel polish, it lasts longer than a regular nail polish. It's cured in a UV lamp, so when you leave your nails are completely dry and you don't have to worry about any smudging and it doesn't chip like regular polish. So basically you get a really cute, shiny polish on your nails for 2 weeks or longer!!

Ty has been working sooo hard on his business and it is paying off. He is a professional network marketer and he is in a company called RevvNRG. They make an all natural energy drink. It's a great product that's healthy and you don't get a crash!! I know that mlms and network marketers/network marketing companies don't always have the greatest reputation, but there really are great companies out there and professional people taking it serious and treating it as a career. My husband is one of those hard workers. We both believe in network marketing so much and we're so grateful to have come across this company. Ty has an amazing mentor and we're surrounded by so many great leaders and great people. I've watched Ty grow so much over the last 2 years since he started. I love that along with growing in his career, he has also grown so much as a husband and as a person. We've made some pretty big sacrifices since we chose to get into network marketing. It takes time and you have to take it serious and spend time on it and be willing to change and grow. I don't get to spend a whole lot of time with Ty, but I know that it will all be worth it. And this whole experience has just made us appreciate each other and any time we get with each other even more. I love him so much and I'm so grateful for how hard he is working and for his desire to be a provider for our family.

So that's that. Haha! Hopefully some exciting things will be happening that I can post. Summer is coming so there will be pictures to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment