Tuesday, May 5, 2009

THE BIG DAY

Okay, sorry it took me so long! We haven't exactly had time, or a computer. But here are a bunch of pictures from our wedding day. It was the most amazing day. Everything went perfect. I didn't have one single complaint. I am so lucky to be married to Ty. He is so amazing. He is such a hard worker and I'm so grateful to have such a great husband. I love every second I have to spend with him. He makes me laugh so much and I am so happy. We are very grateful also, to have so many great people around us that love us and support us. We both have incredible families. We would be lost without them! We are very blessed and very grateful to be so fortunate.












































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment