Monday, May 11, 2009

Women's Conference.


I went to Women's conference with my mom, Gaylene (my mother in law) and some of our friends from the stake, and Gaylene's good friend Cheryl.  It was my first time going, and took LOTS of convincing on their part, to get me to go.  Okay, actually begging and nagging.  It was finals week so I hadn't seen Ty at all the last week and didn't really want to leave him.  Finally, the night before I decided I would go even though I got a pit in my stomach every time I thought about leaving my lover!  It was a very good experience though.  I felt the spirit so many times, learned a lot, and had a lot of fun with the girls.  We went to the Bombay House, I have to admit, it was not my favorite!  But it was way fun to get out!  All in all, I'm glad I went and I had a good time, besides getting made fun of the whole time for missing my husband!


No comments:

Post a Comment