Monday, May 11, 2009

Davi Anne

I've been thinking a lot lately about how lucky I am to have one of my best friends as my sister in law.  I have had a special place in my heart for Davi for a long time.  Before Ty left on his mission, Davi came everywhere with us.  First of all, I don't know many brothers that let their little sister come with them everywhere they go.  Second of all, she never annoyed me.  We have so much fun together...never a dull moment with the two of us.  I remember one of the very first times I hung out with Ty after he got home from his mission and I got home from Hawaii, Davi came up to us and said, "are you guys going to get married?"  Kinda awkward...no one knew what to say, but luckily Gaylene got after her.  That girl has had her fair share of awkward questions/moments.  But she always means well.  She told me the other day, she always knew Ty and I would get married, before we even knew it!  I love her so much and I'm so grateful to have such a good relationship with her.  













1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU HAILEY ANN!! I HOPE WE ALWAYS STAY CLOSE!! YOU ARE AWESOME!! YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND!! I AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU TOO!!
    ~DAVI ANNE

    ReplyDelete